Take Part in Dyfed Young Composers
You are eligible to submit a composition for 2016 – 17 if:
- You are under the age of 23yrs on 1 September 2017
- You are resident (or, in the case of students, have a resident address) in one of the three counties of Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion or Pembrokeshire OR:
- You attend full time education in one of the three counties of Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion or Pembrokeshire
We can offer the following support to anyone interested in taking part:
During January – February 2016 individual tutorials with Peter Reynolds are available to anyone interested in submitting a composition. To apply for a tutorial please complete and return the form below by Wednesday 14 December 2016.
Please note: If your school does not attend any of the September presentations or take part in the Composer Residency scheme (Oct – Dec) you can still apply for a tutorial and submit a composition for the ensemble. Similarly you can submit a composition regardless of whether you have received a tutorial.
- Please read the guidelines and then, if you would like to apply for a tutorial or submit a composition simply fill in and return the relevant application form by the given deadline.
- The form should be sent to: Cathy Morris Young Music Makers of Dyfed Llys Melus 75 Roath Court Road Cardiff CF24 3SF Phone 029 2019 0176 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org